States We Ship To
Canepa Koch Wine Cellars is licensed to ship wine to the following states:
Alaska, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Shipping Methods and Costs
Shipping charges are calculated when you check out. Shipping total includes product-handling costs. Shipping carrier is determined by the warehouse based upon shipping destination (unless you are a wine club member and have made other arrangements for your club shipments).
Orders placed by 5:00 PM PST will ship the next business day, pending compliance and credit card verification. Express shipping is not available for Saturday or Sunday deliveries. Capepa Koch Wine Cellars does not ship on major holidays or weekends. Additionally, in cases of extreme weather conditions (i.e., heat and/or cold), the Capepa Koch Wine Cellars reserves the right to delay the release of shipments to ensure the highest quality of products at the time of arrival.
- Standard delivery will arrive within 7 to 10 days, following compliance and credit card authorization
- Delivery occurs Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. For orders shipping ground to California, Saturday delivery can occur
- State laws prohibit our shipping wine to hotels, motels or licensed beverage facilities outside of California
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses
- If you have any questions about your order, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 738-3613.
All wine shipments require a signature for receipt. Signatures must be obtained from individuals over the age of 21 years.